Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Sign up today at Skybet to take part in the Sky Bet sign up offer, providing all newly registered users the chance to get £20 in Sky Bet Free Bets when they make a first wager of £5 or more. No Sky bet Promo Code required.
To learn more about the Sky Bet sign up offer and what to expect from the sportsbook read the full review below.
- What is the Sky Bet sign up offer for January 2020?
- How can I sign up at Sky Bet?
- Does exist a Sky Bet promo code?
- Sky Bet sign up offer Terms & Conditions
- What other offers are available at Sky Bet?
- Get More Free Bets With Sky Bet Club
- Sky Bet Mobile App
- Skybet Betting Markets
- Why should I open a new account at Skybet?
- Sky Bet sign up offer FAQ
What is the Sky Bet sign up offer for January 2020?
The Sky Bet sign up offer is an introductory promotion which provides new users with the chance to get Free Bets when they make a qualifying bet. At the moment the Sky Bet sign up offer gives two £10 Free Bets when a user makes a first bet of £5 or more. First bets must be single or E/W bets with odds 1/1 or greater.
Sky Bet Free Bet stakes will not be included in returns and will not be available for withdrawal. A Sky Bet Promo Code will not be required to be entered during registration to activate the bonus.
How can I sign up at Sky Bet?
You will be required to sign up for a Sky Bet Gaming Account before you will be able to claim the Sky Bet Welcome Offer. Use the following step by step guide to ensure you don’t run into any problems signing up:
- Visit the Sky Bet Website and click on the ‘Join’ button found at the top of the homepage.
- A registration form will pop-up on the right-hand side of your browser. The first part of the form will require you to type in your Full Name. Click on the ‘Continue Joining’ button when complete.
- The second section requires you to enter in your Date Of Birth. Click the ‘Next’ button when finished.
- You will now be required to enter in mailing address. You may do this by either entering in your postal code or address. Click ‘Confirm’ to continue.
- The next two parts of the form will ask for your Email Address and Phone Number. Click the ‘Next’ button after typing in the details.
- You must now create a Username which will be used as your login for your Skybet Account. You will also be required to create two security questions which will be used to secure your account along with a 4-6 number security pin.
- Finally you must accept the terms and conditions of the site by ticking the box at the end of the form and clicking the ‘Accept Terms’ button.
- You may now visit the ‘Cashier’ section to make a first deposit using a payment method of your choice. You will not be required to enter in any Skybet Promo Code to activate the bonus at the moment, however one may be required for a revised welcome bonus in the future.
- Bonus funds will automatically be credited into a new user’s account after making a qualifying first bet.
Does exist a Sky Bet promo code?
A Sky Bet promo code doesn’t exist at the moment. You can signup at the bookmaker site and enjoy the welcome offer without using a promo code. If in the future a promo code will be available we will inform the players on this article.
Sky Bet sign up offer Terms & Conditions
Before users will be able to claim Sky Bet sign up offer and withdraw bonus funds acquired through the bonus certain terms and conditions must be fulfilled:
- Users must be over the age of 18 to take part in the Sky Bet sign up offer.
- Only new customers to the Skybet platform will be eligible for the bonus. Any customers who currently or have previously held an account with any of the following will be considered existing customers: Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker.
- Users making deposits using Neteller and Skrill will not qualify for the Skybet Welcome Bonus.
- A minimum first wager of £5 is required to activate the Sky Bet sign up offer.
- A qualifying first wager must be placed on a single or each way bet on any Sky Bet market at odds of 1/1 or greater.
- Free bets will be awarded to new customers in the form of two £10 bet tokens.
- Free bets cannot be withdrawn and Sky Bet free bet stakes will not be returned with winning wagers.
- The Sky Bet sign up offer cannot be activated in conjunction with any other bonuses unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
What other offers are available at Sky Bet?
A number of promotions are available at Sky Bet in addition to the Sky Bet sign up offer. Most Sky Bet promotions give users the chance to get a Sky Bet price boost, cash back, insurances or free bets. Some may be seasonal and only active for a limited amount of time. To find out more about the active Sky Bet Offers, visit the ‘PROMOTIONS’ section of the website.
At the moment, new users have the option of activating a variety of different sky offers for new customers. The offers provide bonuses for each of the different Sky divisions including a poker, bingo and casino bonus.
Sky Vegas Welcome Offer
The Sky Vegas Welcome Offer gives new users the chance to get a no deposit bonus of 50 Free Spins, plus a £40 bonus when you deposit and spend £10 on the site.
The offer is only for new customers and must be opted into to before making your first deposit. All free spins will auto play on first eligible game loaded and expire within 7 days of being credited. The £40 bonus requires users to fulfill a 40X wagering requirement within 30 days, after which any funds not turned over will be forfeited. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Sky Poker Welcome Offer
With the Sky Poker Welcome Offer you can get £10 in free tournament tokens with no deposit and another £40 in tournament tokens when you deposit and spend a minimum of £10 on the site.
The £10 no deposit tournament tokens are given to new users in the form of 2 x £2.20 Tokens and 2 x £3.30 Tokens. Tournament tokens will not be withdrawable and will require a 1X wagering requirement to be fulfilled. The £40 tokens will need a minimum deposit and stake of £10 and will be provided as 4 separate £11 tokens within 72 hours. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Sky Bingo Welcome Offer
Sky offers new customers looking for bingo action the chance to spend £10 to get an extra £60 in bonus cash. The bonus money is available as a split between £40 in bingo bonus cash and £20 in Rainbow Riches slot bonus.
£10 must be spent on Bingo tickets to activate the bonus. You will then be required to complete a x2 wagering requirement for the £40 Bingo Bonus and a x20 wagering requirement for the £20 Rainbow Riches slot bonus before bonus funds will be available for withdrawal. Bonus funds not turned over within 30 days will be forfeited. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Get More Free Bets With Sky Bet Club
The Sky Bet Club is an on-going loyalty offer which provides new and existing customers with the chance to get £5 free every week when they bet a total of £25 or more on their favourite sports.
To take part in the promotion users must:
- ‘Opt in’ to the Sky Bet Club.
- Place wagers of £25 or more before 12 pm each Sunday. Odds for all wagers must be 1/1 or greater to qualify for the Sky Bet Club Promotion.
The £5 Sky Bet free bet will be credited into a customer’s account at 7 pm on Monday if they have met the qualifying conditions. Keep in mind that cashed out bets, tote bets and void bets will not qualify towards fulfilling the wagering condition. Free bets will be valid for 365 days from being credited into a user’s account.
If a user fails to qualify in a given week during the Promotional Period, they will remain opted into the offer for the following week but will not receive a Sky Bet free bet for the week they were unable to qualify for. Inability to qualify for a second consecutive week will result in being automatically opted out of the promotion.
A Sky Bet Club Tracker is available which updates periodically to allow customers to track their progress in fulfilling the wagering requirements. The tracker will reset each week on Monday at 00.00 and begin the next weeks wagering progress.
Sky Bet Mobile App
A Sky Bet App is available on both iOS and Android devices. The app can be downloaded by visiting either the Google Play/iTunes Stores and using the search function or by visiting the ‘Mobile’ section of the Sky Bet website. The Sky Bet sign up offer can be activated using the Sky Bet App by registering via the app and making a qualifying deposit and bet. There is currently no separate Mobile Bonus available at Skybet.
Alternatively, users may access the Skybet platform via mobile device using the browser-based client. Simply visit the Sky Bet website on your mobile browser and login to your account. The mobile browser client is optimised to all mobile devices, providing a similar interface to your desktop client.
Sky Bet App Features
Some of the popular features which you can look forward to when using the Sky Bet App include:
- Easy To Navigate Interface- the app gives users a simple, easy to navigate interface that allows for quick bets and easy sorting through sports, stats and wagers.
- Instant Alerts/Notifications-users will have the ability to setup their app to provide alerts and notifications whenever one of their bets completes or one of their favourite teams is about to play.
- Live Betting->get in on all the live in-play betting no matter where you are. In-play stats are also available which keep you updated on all game developments.
- Live Streaming– users will have the option of viewing live streams via their mobile device of select sporting events with a funded betting account.
- Apple Pay– the iOS version of the Sky Bet App provides users with the option of paying via Apple Pay with one-touch deposits.
- Cash Out– the Cash Out feature is available on the app, allowing users to cash out of wagers that are in-play, where every second counts.
- RequestABet™- the unique RequestABet features gives users the chance to combine all their hunches on a match into one perfect bet.
- Customer Service- users will be able to contact customer service via Sky Bet live chat, phone and email 24/7 for assistance via the mobile app.
Placing Bets On The Sky Bet App
Placing a wager using the Sky Bet App is a very simple process that should only take a few seconds:
- Click on the odds of the wager you would like to bet on.
- A betting slip will pop-up in your app.
- Type in the amount you would like to wager into the stake field.
- Click on the ‘Place Bet’ button.
- You bet will be available to be viewed in the ‘My Bets’ section.
Skybet Betting Markets
One of the key selling points of the Skybet Sportsbook is the huge selection of sports and leagues to choose from. Popular UK sports such as Football, Cricket, Rugby, Horse Racing and Tennis are all available for betting, along with popular American league like the NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB. A variety of niche sports ranging from Esports to Gaelic Games all the way Politics can also be found at Skybet, ensuring there is no lack in betting options.
In terms of special betting markets, Skybet provides users with a series of odds boosts on select sporting events and coupons. Insurances can also be available from time to time of horse racing and football games.
Sky Bet Football
Football in particular is extremely well represented with both pre-match and in-play bets on the site. Every major league including the English Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Italy Series 1 and the Copa America is on Skybet as well as lesser known leagues from around the world. Be sure to keep a lookout for special football coupons and insurances which give you the chance to get boosted odds and money back in certain circumstances.
Sky Bet Horse Racing
Racing enthusiasts will be happy to hear that Sky Bet has one of the largest coverage of horse races in the UK. With hundreds of daily races from around the world and bets available well in advance for all major events and meets, you should have no trouble finding a horse to wager on. Stats and jockey info can be found at the operator as well, helping make the best possible bets.
Check the Promotions section for special horse racing promotions and incentives to make sure you don’t miss out on any insurances on your horse bets.
Why should I open a new account at Skybet?
Skybet is clearly one of the best online sports betting platforms available to UK-based bettors. The site provides users with everything a sportsbook can be expected to give, plus more. Some of the top features which you should definitely take advantage of are:
Massive In-Play Betting Selection
Skybet has one of the largest in-play betting selections available anywhere on the internet. Thousands of betting markets are available daily, with up to the second fluctuating odds based on the state of play of the game. For a full list of live betting options available each day, you may visit the ‘IN-PLAY’ section of the website.
Top Mobile App
The Skybet Mobile App is ideal for bettors who enjoy placing wagers via mobile devices on the go. The app has a simple, easy-to-use interface that gives all the same functionality as the desktop client but with the additional bonus of getting alerts and notification straight to your mobile device no matter where you are.
Cash Out & RequestABet Feature
Both the Cash Out and RequestABet features can be very useful if used well. The Cash Out option allows users to buy out of bets while they are in progress based on the live odds of the match. The RequestABet feature gives users the ability to combine their guesses for a match into one perfect bet.
While the Sky Bet sign up offer is a great way to start off at Skybet, a wide range of top promotional incentives are available to existing users. A majority of the promotions give users the opportunity to get bonus cash on deposits/bets and insurances and odds boosts on select sporting events.
Sky Bet sign up offer FAQ
Use the following Sky Bet sign up offer FAQ to answer any questions you may have regarding the Sky Bet Sign Up Bonus:
Who can claim the Sky Bet Joining Offer?
Anyone of the age of 18, residing in the UK and who is new to the operator will be eligible for the Sky Bet sign up offer. Existing members of Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker will not qualify for the bonus.
Where I can find the Sky Bet promo code?
A Sky Bet promo code doesn’t exist at the moment.
How does the Sky Bet Sign Up Bonus compare against other bookmakers?
The Sky Bet Sign Up Offer is competitive in the UK online sports betting market. Most other top sportsbooks also provide free bets or a deposit bonus within the same price range. Where the Sky Bet Sign Up Offer is different, is the lack of wagering requirement and expiry conditions.
Does the Sky Bet Sign Up Offer ever change?
Yes, the Sky Bet sign up offer changes from time to time. A promo code could be required to activate Sky new customer deals in the future, so be sure to keep a lookout.
Is there a wagering requirement for the Sky Bet sign up offer?
The is currently no wagering requirement of expiry date on the Sky Bet sign up offer.
Do I need a sign up bonus code in order to join Skybet?
At the moment, you do not need any bonus code activate Sky Bet offers. As mentioned before, this could change and you may have to enter a bonus code either during registration or deposit to claim bonus.
Can I sign up to Skybet on mobile?
Yes, users will be able to sign up to Skybet and activate the Sky Bet sign up offer via mobile. Either visit the site on your mobile browser or download the Skybet Mobile App.
What other products does Sky Bet have?
The Sky gaming brand consists of a variety of online gambling platforms including an online casino, bingo room and multiplayer poker room.
I’m having trouble claiming the Sky Bet sign up offer, what should I do?
If you run into any issues claiming the Sky Bet sign up offer you may contact customer support via live chat, phone or email for assistance.=