Wagering requirements and T&C’s Apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
It is advised that you read all of the sections that this Policy contains, because it contains important information about how we process your personal data.
This website is owned by:
Minor modifications will have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
Data Subject and Data Controller
Whenever your personal data is processed (e.g. collected, used, stored) you are considered as being a data subject, under the relevant data protection laws, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Being a data subject grants you certain rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
Since we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data on this website, we are considered to be a data controller as defined under the GDPR. This poses an obligation to protect your data with an utmost caution and in line with relevant data protection laws.
Data We Process
There are two main types of personal data that we may process when you visit our website:and information about your interaction with our partnered websites .
Electronic identification data includes the processing of information such asoperating system,information about your browser (type and version),the date and time of access,unique device identifiers,device location,mobile network information andthe IP address of the device you use.
Also,we will collect data about your private habits in connection with your interactions with websites other than this one, namelywhether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partnersor if you have taken part in gaming activities while visiting them.This information is processed on an aggregated level (together with similar information gathered from other users) and it cannot be linked to your identity.
Why We Process Your Data and How
Visiting our website also means that we may process your dataHere is a thorough explanation of the reasons for it:
- For the purpose of website optimisation and adequate preview, we will collect information on your browser software version and type, as well as which operating system you use to visit our website
- For the purpose of adequate preview and further optimisation of our content is also the purpose of our interest in learning which OS you use to visit our website.
- For the purpose of presenting our content in compliance with local laws and in the language appropriate for the location you are visiting from, we will need to access information about your IP address
- For the purpose of general website improvement, we need to access the time and date of your visit
- For the purpose of communicating with you and if you approach our support team or respond to surveys, we need to access your email address
- For the purpose of keeping track of how we generate our revenue, we may process information about your interactions with our partnered websites, such as whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners
- For the purpose of content optimisation and traffic statistics we will be gathering information on the device type you are accessing our website with.
Which Rights Do You Have
Companies that are based in the EU are required to follow General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) while processing personal data. This also relates to our company.GDPR gives you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the:
- Right of access. You have the right to request for access to any of the information relating to you.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request correction of your personal data that you find inaccurate.
- Right of data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have relating to you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Right of restriction. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Right of withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on it to process your personal information, without giving any reason to us.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
- Right of objection to processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to lodge a complaint with your local or Danish Data Protection Authority.
The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged.As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency:Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.For more information on these rights, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, you can contact us at
Legal Basis for Data Processing
We have a legitimate interest in using your information, for example, to make sure the contents of our website are safely protected , further our communication with you , rate the success of our advertising , prevent any potential threats , give you an enhanced user experience and continue with improving our products and services .Additionally, mandatory legal obligations may require the processing of your data.
Protecting Your Data
The collection and processing of your personal data is limited by the requirements stated in this Policyas we only process data that we really need.We are strongly committed to making sure that your data is regularly updatedand stored in a secure environment.We will not process your data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which data is processed.
We protect your personal data against:
- Partial or complete loss,
- Unauthorised use and any other forms of unlawful processing.
Only staff that are appropriately authorised can access your dataand only if such access is necessary for them to complete assigned work tasks.This is obtained by using a multi-level access control.These limitations are governed by business demand and security requirements.
Transfer of Your Data to Third Countries
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)for reasons stated in this Policy (improvement, development and provision of services and products).We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeingthat an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards are in place, as defined by GDPR and the applicable data protection laws.
Below is an overview of recipients (countries outside of the EEA) that we may transfer your data to:
- A recipient that is based in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use Standard Contractual Clauses that require the recipient to protect your personal data to the same standards as it would be within the EEA and implement appropriate safeguards as required by the GDPR, with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission considers to have an adequate level of data protection. You may find out more about countries with an adequate level of protection here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data in the way set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. Read further on Privacy Shield here.
Third Party Recipients that We May Share Your Data With
If necessary, we will share your personal data with third parties.The third parties are categorised as follows:legal entities that have been assigned tasks relating to development, marketing, analytics and maintenance.In regard of performing mutually agreed-upon tasks, they can process the required personal data.Only we can decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks, for which purpose and with which means.
In addition, we may share your data with:
- Public authorities and law enforcement agencies where we are legally required to do so
- Members of our corporate group.